Frequently Asked Questions
WHY GO DOWN THIS PATH?
- It alleviates the administrative burden. Giving client’s the flexibility of finding the support workers’ they want in their home.
- Its tailored to your needs.
- Its personable
- It will not charge more than the families receive in funding. The rates are negotiated between the partner and their support workers in a bid to ensure one hour of funding will equal one hour of care.
- Fees are capped. Support Workers will not be paid the minimum with Carer Solutions Australia pocketing the rest.
- This model is extremely unique in the broader disability sector.
WHO CAN BE A SUPPORT WORKER?
- Your child’s teacher’s aide who is looking for some extra hours
- A peer mentor with experience in the challenges you’re facing
- A family friend that knows the best way to communicate with your child
- Someone you met through a support group that easily relates to you
CHOOSE YOUR OWN TEAM – WE’LL HANDLE THE ADMIN!
At Carer Solutions Australia, you identify and recruit your own chosen support workers and we assist you, in your role as the employer.
Carer Solutions Australia helps you retain ultimate control over the people who work with you, the hours they work and the tasks they perform.
We help with:
- Payment of wages
- PAYG income tax
- WorkCover insurance
Simply approve your support worker timesheets and we’ll take care of the rest!
What forms do I need to complete?
There are a few simple steps to become a Payroll Partner with CSA.
- Partner Sign up – since we need to know about you and your funding arrangements
- Support Worker Registration – to link you and your support workers and for us to set them up on our Payroll system
Then, all that is required is to simply approve timesheets at the end of each pay period.
How soon can I start?
Once you’ve signed up with Carer Solutions Australia you can immediately start using your chosen support workers. Naturally your support workers need to also complete some forms and ensure they have the required checks in place.